Exposure 2010s2 CD Player
Burr Brown PCM1716 24 bit DAC
CD display can be turned off for improved sound quality.
Highly optimised audio output circuitry with multiple stages of supply regulation.
Large toroidal power transformer with separate windings for CD transport mechanism and audio stages.
Employment of a high-stability crystal clock reference and dedicated, improved power supply regulator for the transport and audio stages to ensure low jitter performance.
High quality double-sided PCBs for optimum layout and screening.
Improved all-aluminium casework and extruded front panel to control resonance and stray electro-magnetic fields.
Full-function remote control.
• Output level: 2V RMS
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz ± 0.03dB
• Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.008%, 20Hz-20KHz, 0dBFs
• Signal to Noise Ratio: >100dB, A weighted
• Digital Outputs: SP/DIF, Coaxial and “Toslink” Optical
• Mains Supply: 110/120V or 220/240V, 50/60Hz (factory set)
• Power Consumption: 25 Watts
• Dimensions (H x W x D): 90mm x 440mm x 300mm
• Gross Weight (packed): 7.0 kg
• Nett Weight (unpacked): 5.0 kg