Yamaha TD500 Digital Tuner DAB+ / AM / FM
The T-D500 is Yamaha’s first high-performance component DAB+ digital radio tuner. Adopting the same brushed aluminium design as Yamaha’s new hi-fi components, the T-D500 delivers digital radio sound and is designed to fit discreetly into any Yamaha audio setup.
The T-D500 offers you the latest digital radio stations from around Australia. Not only does digital radio offer you new stations such as NovaNation, Koffee, and Radar, but your old favourites will have similar sound quality to that of a CD.
Although the T-D500 comes with a slimline remote control it can actually be controlled by any Yamaha amplifier remote control that you might be pairing it with. This allows for easier operation when paired with other Yamaha hi-fi components.
For those that still want to access AM/FM stations, the T-D500 also supports both these formats.
Standing at the same width and overall design as Yamaha AV and Hi-Fi components, the T-D500 is designed to fit discreetly into your audio setup. Further evidence that sound should be heard and not seen.
Finding radio stations manually is a thing of the past with the T-D500. With digital radio you can browse all your stations alphabetically, store them into your favourite preset, and find them again with the press of a button.
• DAB Tuning Range Band III 174 - 240 MHz L-Band 1452 - 1492 MHz
• DAB Sensitivity Band III -98 dBm L-Band -93 dBm
• DAB Signal to Noise Ratio 95 dB
• DAB Total Harmonic Distortion 0.01%
• DAB Stereo Separation (1 kHz) 77 dB
• DAB Frequency Response 20 Hz - 20 kHz, +0.5/-1 dB
• FM 50 dB Quieting Sensitivity (IHF, 100% mod., mono) 3 μV (20.2 dBf)
• FM Signal to Noise Ratio (IHF) Mono / Stereo 80 dB / 75 dB
• FM Harmonic Distortion (1 kHz) Mono/Stereo 0.3% / 0.5%
• FM Frequency Response 20 Hz - 15 kHz, -3 dB
• AM Usable Sensitivity 300 μV / m
• Dimensions (W x H x D) 435 x 87 x 306 mm
• Weight 3.3 kg