Anthem MRX1120 11.2 Channel AV Network Receiver
• 7 x 140W per channel continuous power @ 8 ohms
• 8 HDMI In (1 MHL), 3 Optical & 2 Coaxial audio In
• 5 Analog audio In, Zone 2 Out & Main Pre-Out connections
• Premium 32-bit / 768kHz Differential-Output D/A converters
• Dolby Atmos & DTS:X™ Ready, DTS Play-Fi® - Local & Streaming
• Support HDMI 2.0a, CEC, IP control, MRX control App, 4 Speaker profile memories, Anthem Room Correction, High dynamic range (HDR) and more...
Experience The Breathtaking Power and Flexibility of Multi-Channel AV Receivers
Anthem’s award-winning Third Generation MRX Series of high-end multi-channel A/V receivers are known the world over for their excellent sound quality, efficient power handling, and the ease with which they integrate into an entertainment system. The MRX Series is packed with exclusive audio innovations like Anthem Room Correction (ARC) Technology and Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM) Technology, 4K Pass-Through with fast HDMI switching and more.
All Your Music, At Your Fingertips
The whole family can now access personal digital audio libraries from anywhere in your home with the touch of a screen. Take advantage of endless choices from online music streaming services*. Stream from any device, Android or iOS mobile or PC, with a wide range of connectivity options for today and tomorrow.
* Some of the music services listed below may not be available in your region. All logos are property of their respective owner(s).
11.2 Pre-Amplifier & 11 Amplifier Channels
ARC™ Anthem Room Correction
4 Speaker Profile Memories
Quad Core Digital Signal Processing
Two Sub Out Jacks (parallel)
Premium 32-bit / 768 kHz Differential-Output D/A Converters
Wireless Network Connection
DTS Play-Fi® – Local and Streaming
HDMI & Video
4:4:4 Subsampling at 4K60 (18.2 Gbps)
High Dynamic Range (HDR)
BT.2020 Color Gamut
On-Screen Display with 4K 50/60
4K 50/60 Switching
Advanced Load Monitoring (ALM)
Low Standby Mode power consumption
Remote control app for iOS (Apple) and Android (coming soon!)
DTS-HD Master Audio
AnthemLogic – (11.2 channels with MRX 1120 and 720, 5.2 channels with MRX 520)
Dolby Pro Logic II on MRX 520
DTS Neo:6 – Cinema, Music